Pahrump Personal Injury Attorney
Nestled between the Spring Mountain Range and the Nopah Mountains, the town of Pahrump, Nevada is an oasis attracting visitors to a variety of fun and exciting venues. Pahrump is situated on the southeast portion of Nye County, approximately 60 miles west of Henderson and 60 miles east of Death Valley. It is 35 miles long and between 8 and 15 miles wide, covering a land area of 364 square miles.
With an estimated population of nearly 36,000, it is the home of interesting personalities such as radio host Art Bell of “Art Bell’s Dark Matter” program; former Henderson casino owner, Ted Binion; and Apple Computer’s co-founder Ronald Wayne.
Wide Selection of Attractions, with Favorites Including:
- Pahrump Nugget Hotel and Casino
- Pahrump Valley Museum and Historical Society
- Saddle West Hotel, Casino, and RV park
- Mountain Falls Golf Club
- Pahrump Valley Roasters
- Lake View Executive Golf Course
- Pahrump Valley Speedway
- Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
- Pahrump Valley Winery and Symphony’s Restaurant
- Spring Mountain National Recreation Area
Common industries that provide employment to Pahrump’s residents include construction, retail, arts, and entertainment, accommodation, and food. Many residents are engaged in construction trades, electrical equipment mechanics, installation, maintenance and repair occupations, and sales, while a significant number work as drivers and truck drivers.
Truck Accidents A Real Threat
Motorists in Pahrump face risks of truck accidents, which can lead to severe injuries and death. Large 18-wheelers can weigh up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. The impact from a high-speed truck collision can leave you with a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, paralysis, and emotional trauma. Your injuries may require expensive medical treatment and therapy.
We Can Help
If you are injured in a truck accident, multiple parties may be liable for damages. Our injury lawyers can help you pursue every party responsible for the collision, prove the extent of your injuries, and collect appropriate compensation to pay for your losses.
Common Injury Risks in Pahrump
- Bicycle Accident
- Brain Injury
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Spine Injury
- Truck Accident
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Our accident lawyers have extensive experience negotiating with insurance companies and obtaining favorable settlements for clients in Pahrump and surrounding communities. We understand how insurance adjusters process claims and we are familiar with the tactics they employ to minimize payouts. We’ve earned a reputation for obtaining successful verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Put our knowledge to work for you. Reach out to our firm to discuss your personal injury case. Call (702) 750-0750 or submit our online form for a free case evaluation.
Directions from Pahrump, NV
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Pahrump, NV 89041
Total Est. Time: 1hr 5mins
Total Est. Distance: 61 mi
- Head west on E Postal Dr toward S Loop Rd
- Turn left onto NV-160 E/Pahrump Valley Rd
- Turn left onto the I-15 N ramp
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Clark County 215 W/Interstate 215 E/Airport/Henderson
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Interstate 215 E
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-215 E/McCarran Airport/Henderson and merge onto I-215 E
- Take exit 9 for Warm Springs Rd
- Turn left onto E Warm Springs Rd
- Turn right onto Annabelle Ln
- Destination will be on the left