Pahrump Car Accident Attorney
Skilled Car Accident Lawyers Serving Pahrump, NV
Whenever anyone hears that there has been a car accident, the array of thoughts that goes through the mind is usually negative. Unpleasant words like: ‘injury,’ ‘damage,’ ‘pain,’ and even ‘death’ fills the mind, and with them comes a host of questions.
- Who was at fault?
- Did anyone die?
- How severe was the injury?
- Who pays for the damages to the car?
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- How much compensation should I get for my pain and suffering?
- How do I file a police report?
You need an experienced Pahrump car accident attorney to help you get answers to these questions and assist you in successfully filing a Pahrump car accident claim where necessary.
Types Of Car Accidents
There are several types of car accidents that often result in severe injuries for the parties involved. They are:
- Rear-end Accidents: A rear-end accident takes place when the driver of a vehicle collides with the vehicle in front of them. The impact may be minor, severe, or extremely severe. It all depends on the speed at which the cars were moving and the circumstances under which the accident occurs. Often, the driver of the vehicle that collides with the other car is at fault. These collisions often occur because a driver was following too closely or was not paying attention to the car in front. But if the driver of the vehicle in front was reversing at the time of the accident, then he could be held responsible for the accident.
- T-Bone Accidents: This kind of accident occurs when the front or rear of a car hits the side of another vehicle. It is also known as side-impact collisions. These kinds of collisions often result in severe injuries for both parties.
- Head-on Accidents: Head-on Collisions occur when two vehicles collide directly with each other. This happens while both cars are going in opposite directions. The result of this kind of collision is usually severe injuries or death. This would be the case even if both vehicles were not going at high speed.
- Sideswipe Collisions: This type of accident occurs when the side of one vehicle collides with the side of another vehicle. Usually, this happens while both cars are traveling in the same direction. Many times, sideswipe accidents occur when drivers fail to check their blind spots before changing lanes. Another cause of sideswipe accidents is when a driver in a parked vehicle re-enters moving traffic without first ensuring that the road is clear. When the cars are moving at low speeds, side-wipe collisions may only result in cosmetic damage. But at high speeds, the result is different. The drivers and passengers may be injured. And many times, the injuries can be significant and severe.
- Single Vehicle Accidents: Single-vehicle crashes involve only one vehicle. It can occur due to a vehicle’s collision with a stationary object. It also occurs where the car veers off the road. If a driver is intoxicated or tired, a single-vehicle accident can happen. It can happen due to other factors like unsafe road conditions or bad weather.
- Rollover Accidents: This occurs when a vehicle turns over as a result of either a collision or veering off the road. As a norm, rollover accidents are severe. They lead to substantial injuries and possibly death.
- Hit and Run Accidents: A hit and run accident is one where a driver hits a person and then flees the accident scene. The driver leaves the scene without providing any contact information
Why Do I Need A Pahrump Car Accident Attorney?
If you have been in a car accident (or you know someone who has been in one), then you need to hire a Pahrump car accident attorney if you want to get the most desirable outcome.
Here are some other reasons why you need an expert car accident attorney:
- If you hire a car accident attorney to represent you after a car accident, it means that you will have an expert working for you. Your attorney knows the relevant laws and procedural rules that may affect your case.
- Your car accident lawyer will inform you if there are time limits for filing a lawsuit against the driver who was at fault. A car accident attorney will also inform you about any special exceptions to the statute of limitations.
- An experienced car accident attorney can file a lawsuit on your behalf.
- If you and the other party choose to settle out of court, an expert car accident attorney will help you to negotiate a fair settlement. If you are up against an insurance company, a car accident attorney knowledgeable about the law will help you ensure that the playing field is level. Apart from getting you the compensation you deserve, he will also ensure that you are not bullied into settling for just any price.
Contact An Experienced Pahrump Car Attorney Today
A lot of work and effort goes into resolving a car accident dispute, getting a fair insurance settlement, and going through a personal injury lawsuit. The last thing you want to do after you have been in a car accident is to take on this daunting work. That’s why we at David Boehrer Law Firm, Pahrump, exist.
We are more than willing to put all our experience and effort into ensuring that you get the fair compensation you deserve. Need a Pahrump car accident attorney to do the legwork for you? Contact us today.